You are never sure what memories are going to stick with a child. April Fools Day is a day with more opportunities to giggle. So remember they are only little once, let the laughs begin!
1. There is a snake in my boot! Toy snakes in shoes are always a classic.
2. Nothing is wrong with the remote that doesn’t work. Put a piece of scotch tape over the sensor at the top of the remote and it won’t send a signal. This will baffle people and drive them crazy.
3. There is soap but no suds?! Paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish and let it dry. Place the bar of soap in the shower and wait…mwahh haha haha!
4. The sink sprayer is alive! Tie a rubber band or hair tie around the sing sprayer and wait for the first victim. They turn the knob and get soaked.
5. Play-doh Gum! Mold play-doh in the shape of gum sticks and wrap them up. Yum.
6. Oreo, toothpaste’s favorite cookie. Replace the filling of Oreo’s with toothpaste.
7. Frozen frosted flakes. Pun intended. Put your child’s or husband’s favorite cereal in the freezer the night before.
8. If you wanted a laugh you should have put googly eyes on it! Perfect for vegetarians who refuse to eat anything “living”.
9. Fake Bug in Lamp Shade. It can be as simple as a paper cut out of your victims worst bug fear or maybe something more common. Spiders are not funny though…ever.
10. A smile is always the first thing people see. Food coloring in toothpaste or on the toothbrush will make for a great laugh.
What prank is your favorite? What prank are you sick of seeing? Leave a comment and share us on Facebook!
Disclaimer: Every photo is linked with credit to author. Pranks are not given credit because the original origin of each prank is unknown. Enjoy.