We would love to work with you!
WHY WORK WITH US?
Simple. We are featured in four different high traffic areas of The Honda Dealership of Port Rickey in Port Richey Florida. The most high traffic area is in the service room waiting area next to the television. This is great exposure for your site or product. Not to mention the people who are referred to our site via Honda have gained trust in us because Honda who has a long standing reputation is our sponsor. If you are featured on The Sticky Apron you will inherit our brands trust and our customers that we enjoy inheriting from Honda. Our traffic is steady and increasing. To get full details on traffic statistics please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad Pricing Per Month (reduced rates available for 3 months+). Ad will run exactly 30 days from day of payment. Ad banner will be provided by you and will be linked to your site.
250×250 sidebar button ~ $30 per month
125 x 125 sidebar button ~ $25 per month
Additional sizes available.
To purchase Advertising space on The Sticky Apron email me directly at email@example.com
All advertising must be family friendly.
Freelance or Guest Blogging
If you are interested in hiring me to write an article or post for your website or printed publication, I will be happy to discuss your opportunity and pitch my own creative content ideas. If you would like to contribute to The Sticky Apron as a guest blogger, please just send me an email with your relevant topic suggestions.
- After The Sticky Apron has reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required. It will be advertised by a post on Facebook and Twitter.
- An actual product will be needed in a full size in order to thoroughly review it and will become the property of The Sticky Apron. Items will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to The Sticky Apron at the product supplier’s cost.
- The review will be posted 2 to 6 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests for certain post dates will be entertained.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. Any further sales or discount codes will be posted at a nominal charge.
- All products reviewed must be family-friendly.
- The Sticky Apron reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
- If you would like me to review a product you can contact me through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my Contact Page
Giveaways are a wonderful way to increase traffic to your businesses website and expose The Sticky Aprons readers to your various social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- All The Sticky Apron’s giveaways are available for the United States and Canada.
- If a giveaway is sponsored with The Sticky Apron, it will be held for approximately two weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize. The Sticky Apron is not responsible for shipment or fulfillment of prizes.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Rafflecopter or Giveaway Tools that uses random.org.
- I will usually ask the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
I am so pleased to provide you with information about great products. It is my goal to inform you of as many products as possible.
Please remember that this blog is of my own personal experiences, ideas and opinions. Some thing that works for me might not work for you!
If you would like for me to review your product or if you would like to advertise on my blog (I have great low monthly rates!) please contact me at:
email@example.com or use this form: Contact Me
According to FTC regulations, all bloggers are required to disclose how they earn money on their blog. Yes, I do make a little bit of money from this blog, as well as have the opportunity to review a lot of awesome products provided to me for review, free of charge.
- The ads you see on the right side of my blog are purchased at a monthly, bi-monthly, or yearly rate. Occasionally, ads on the right side of my blog are affiliate links which means if you click on that ad and then make a purchase, I am given a percentage of the sale.
- Occasionally, I write sponsored blog posts or allow a company to submit a guest post. What this means is that a company, will pay me to tell you about a new service they are offering or a contest they are holding. These sponsored posts are a way for me to make a little bit of extra grocery money that day. I also set aside money from sponsored posts to sponsor giveaways myself, for you, the reader!
- When I review an App, I charge a fee because the amount of time invested in reviewing an app, and then writing about my experience, would not be worth the time and energy (for a $2 app) otherwise. Although I am being paid for my App review, I will always give my true and honest feelings about an App.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Your privacy is important to us! However, if you win a prize on this blog, your information, including but not limited to you name, address, and email address, will be shared with the sponsoring company. If, on the rare occasion, a company will be furnished with the names and/or email addresses of every participant in a giveaway, this will be CLEARLY stated on the entry form, prior to providing this information. By entering the giveaways on this blog, you agree to have your information shared with the sponsoring companies.